.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Gossip » Olivia Munn: ‘I have the new Kinect. Why would you want to go outside?’

Olivia Munn: I have the new Kinect. Why would you want to go outside? | olivia munn
Olivia Munn

Olivia Munn recently told Radar Online that she actually drinks alcohol in order to make working out seem more fun, because otherwise, she just hates it, just like she hates running and exercising outside:
“It seems weird but I drink. I drink when I work out. I literally hate working out.
My friends ask me if I want to go hiking up Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles and I’m like, ‘Why? I have the new Kinect. Why would you want to go outside? Why would you like to climb up a mountain?’ I really do drink when I work out. I have to trick myself into thinking I’m doing something fun.
I wouldn’t run if there was a fire. I wouldn’t run anywhere. I hate running.”
… says Olivia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...