.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Coco ‘Tried Bulimia’ to Lose Weight » Gossip

Coco Tried Bulimia to Lose Weight/celebrity gossip

Coco

Reality TV brilliant Coco, who is 135 pounds at 5’2”, afresh told Sister 2 Sister Magazine that once, she approved aggregate to lose weight, including… bulimia (?).

‘When I was 18, the J. Lo base was not in. To accept a anatomy was not the thing. You were advised fat if you had a booty. I was actuality casting in being area you’ll see all these absolutely beanpole-looking white girls with albino beard and big boobs. That’s what I capital to be… I was pulled abreast during a photo shoot and a administrator told me that I bare to lose weight; that I was accepting fat.’

‘When I heard that I went into abounding craziness. I went and approved aggregate from diet pills to cleansing to aggregate you could possibly do to get rid of your butt. Bulimia. I approved that but I adulation my aliment too much.’

… said Coco.

Coco Tried Bulimia to Lose Weight/celebrity gossip
Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...