.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pregnant Sienna Miller & Tom Sturridge: Soho Cafe Couple » Gossip

Pregnant Sienna Miller & Tom Sturridge: Soho Cafe Couple » Gossip/Sienna Miller
Pregnant Sienna Miller & Tom Sturridge: Soho Cafe Couple

Easing into the weekend with a adequate cafeteria date, Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge were side-by-side in the Soho adjacency of London on Friday afternoon (March 30).

The assured extra and her babydaddy affective up an alfresco table at a bounded bistro as they enjoyed the accomplished bounce acclimate while responsibly sipping on auspicious glasses of algid water.

As for her adventures appropriately far during her aboriginal pregnancy, Miss Miller accepted that she's had absolutely the ache for sweets as of late.

The 30-year-old dished, ”I feel actual grounded, added than anytime – it’s a admirable feeling. But all of a sudden, I’ve started to get cravings. I usually don’t accept a candied tooth but these tarts I could eat all day long!”

Unwilling to action up abundant added about her baby-on-board, Sienna afresh told Vogue, "I’m in my additional trimester. So I’m I-can-talk-about-it pregnant, alike admitting I’m beneath austere instructions not to say annihilation as it would absolutely defeat the point of aggregate I’ve approved to accomplish in the aftermost eight years.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...