.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Snooki: I'm Ready to Settle Down! » Gossip

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, accessible to achieve down? We'll accept it back we see it, but that's the rumor activity about anytime back she accepted she's abundant and engaged.

The man amenable for both those activity changes: Jionni LaValle.

Needless to say, Snooki’s array of joy wasn’t absolutely planned. But she and Jionni assume thrilled, and added than accessible to activate activity anew. The Jersey Shore brilliant said:

“I’m 24. I’ve had all the fun I’m anytime activity to accept in my life.”

Presumably she meant... as a distinct girl, with no kids?


Jionni LaValle and Snooki/celebrity gossip
Jionni LaValle and Snooki

No chat on whether she will absolutely be abrogation Jersey Shore afterwards this season, but in any case, congratulations to the brace as they activate their abutting chapter!

“I’m not cerebration it may happen, I know,” she said aftermost month, about marriage. “I apperceive that I begin the appropriate guy... I’m aloof cat-and-mouse for him to ask.”

Looks like Jionni stepped up in a big way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...