.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Elizabeth Banks Talks “People Like Us,” Parenting » Gossip

Elizabeth Banks Talks 'People Like Us,' Parenting » Gossip
 Elizabeth Banks

Elizabeth Banks Talks “People Like Us,” Parenting » Gossip - Her new film “People Like Us” is slated to hit theaters June 29th, and Elizabeth Banks isn’t a big fan of her character’s relationship with her son.

In a recent interview, the “Hunger Games” actress shared that she isn’t planning on being as buddy-buddy with her boy as her character in the film.

"I think you can be your kids friend when you're at Disneyland and you're like, 'Yay, lets go a big rollercoaster together,' but I am a big proponent of [parenting] your kids first and foremost."

Elizabeth continued, "They need parents. They're gonna have a lot of friends in their life. They're only gonna get two parents."

As for balancing work and family, Banks noted, "I am just like every other working mom out there. I put my son first and everything else fights for second place. As long as he's taken care of and happy and safe, I can work with everything else."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...