.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Katy Perry Has No Regrets » Gossip

Katy Perry Has No Regrets » Gossip

Katy Perry Has No Regrets » Gossip - Katy Perry says she was so open about showing all of her life in the upcoming film ‘Part of Me,’ including her 14 month marriage to Russell Brand, because she’s learned from all of her life experiences. She says she learned a lot from her unsuccessful marriage to Russell, so she has no regrets.

“I think that it was a lesson learned. And that’s what’s most valuable. People always ask me, ‘What is it that you regret?’ And I say, ‘nothing, because I could not buy what I’ve learned.’ And I apply those things to my life I learn. And hopefully, hopefully it helps me to be a better human in the future and make better choices.”

That is a great outlook to have! Really, what more can you do? Katy said that despite her divorce, she will still be guided by love.

“I’m going to let love lead the way, always. And I was born with this blind — blind ambition, and it’s kind of gotten me here to this point. And I think that I’ll stick to it. So yes.”

Sounds like a great plan to me! Are you interested in seeing Katy’s new movie, ‘Part of Me’?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...