.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Should Russell Brand Be Knighted? » Gossip

Should Russell Brand Be Knighted? » Gossip
 Russell Brand

Should Russell Brand Be Knighted? » Gossip - Should Russell Brand be knighted? He sure thinks so. In a recent interview with The Sun, the comedian said of Queen Elizabeth and the royal family, “They can’t ignore me for much longer. I should have a knighthood. Otherwise the people will revolt.”

Brand also revealed that he was bummed to miss the Diamond Jubilee celebration that honored the Queen earlier this month. “It hurts my heart,” he said. “It’s a great time in our country and I’m devastated not to be there. I love the Queen and have never been so in love with her since I came to America. But we will be honoring the Queen in our own special way.”

Could you envision Sir Russell Brand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...