.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Jennifer Lopez Talks Feeling Sexy » Gossip

Jennifer Lopez Talks Feeling Sexy » Gossip/Jennifer Lopez


On feeling sexy:
“Sometimes when I get home and I’m not feeling so great, I make myself go to the gym. Then I come home and take a shower, put on a great outfit, some makeup, tie my hair up, and I feel pepped up and great about myself. I think that for some reason, when you maintain yourself, people are really surprised. It’s inspiring for woman who have kids and take care of themselves to be sexy.”
… says Jennifer in Good Housekeeping Magazine.

Jennifer Lopez Talks Feeling Sexy » Gossip/Jennifer Lopez

4 Comments:

alexa555 said...

Nice stuff for my research writing.Wonderful post! This is very gossip about celebrities
useful to many readers like me. Being a student, I am requiring myself to read articles more often and your writing just caught my interest. Thank you so much!

alexa555 said...

great site with great gossip about celebrities
post...i think post plays a very good role in developing a blog much better...I must say, a good attempt from your side...i really appreciate your work....well done....keep doing good work...

alexa555 said...

Nice stuff for my research writing.Wonderful post! This is very useful to many readers like me. Being a student, gossip about celebrities
I am requiring myself to read articles more often and your writing just caught my interest. Thank you so much!

alexa555 said...

I found this informative gossip about celebrities
and interesting blog so i think so its very useful and knowledge able.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...