.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kate & Pippa Middleton: Wimbledon Men's Final Royal Box Beauties » Gossip

Kate & Pippa Middleton: Wimbledon Men's Final Royal Box Beauties » Gossip | Pippa Middleton


Kate & Pippa Middleton: Wimbledon Men's Final Royal Box Beauties » Gossip - Sharing smiles and laughs, Kate and Pippa Middleton were spotted enjoying the Gentlemen’s Singles final from the Royal Box at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships this afternoon (July 8).

The darling sisters watched Roger Federer of Switzerland take on Great Britain’s Andy Murray at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in London and both girls looked stunning.

For the highly-talked-about match, the Duchess of Cambridge rocked a white dress and blazer while her 28-year-old sister looked dashing in a blue patterned dress as they watched their kingdom’s all-star, Murray, attempt to become the first Brit to win the Wimbledon men's singles title in 76 years.

When discussing his game, Andy wrote on his BBC Sports blog, "Knowing I am through to the final of Wimbledon fills me with so many emotions, but all of that will count for nothing unless I come away with the title,” adding, “The only thing I can afford to focus on is my game and Roger Federer. He is a player I've beaten in the past, and I can do it again.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...