.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Kate Upton: “I know I’m not right for high fashion; I like doing commercial work; it’s ok” » Gossip

Kate Upton: I know Im not right for high fashion; I like doing commercial work; its ok » Gossip/Kate Upton


Bikini babe Kate Upton looks pretty much unrecognizable in a high fashion shot in the July issue of Vogue Magazine – and she shares a few thoughts on being high-fashion versus commercial:
‘I enjoy fashion so much but I don’t think people realize it because I’m always in a bikini.’
‘When I first went to my agency, I said “I know I’m not right for high fashion; I like doing commercial work; it’s ok”.
‘People told me I couldn’t be fashion, that I’m just an old-fashioned body girl, only good for swimwear. But I knew that I could bring back the supermodel. What can I say? I’m relatable.’
‘But they told me, No! Actually, we think you could be!’
… says Kate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...