.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sofia Vergara Breast Size: Revealed!!! » Gossip

Sofia Vergara Breast Size: Revealed!!! » Gossip - This just in: Sofia Vergara has very large breasts.

Just how large? That question has finally been answered.

Sofia Vergara Breast Size: Revealed!!! » Gossip | Sofia Vergara
 Sofia Vergara

In the September issue of Allure, the Modern Family star talks openly about her impossible-to-miss cleavage, coming right out with her bra size (32F) and going through her history:

"When I was 13, I got these ridiculous boobs. I wanted surgery. I told my mom, 'As soon as I'm older, please take these boobs away.' She said, 'Sofía, shut up. When you're 18, it will be different.' I was like, 'Why would I want these huge tits? It's hard to dress. No matter what I wear, I look like a stripper. That said, I'm grateful I have them, and honestly, they've helped me a lot in my career. And I've always felt sexy."

And now she'll always feel well taken care off: Vergara was recently named the highest paid actress on television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...