.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Vanessa Hudgens' Friday the 13th Feline Fashion » Gossip

Vanessa Hudgens' Friday the 13th Feline Fashion » Gossip | Vanessa Hudgens


Vanessa Hudgens' Friday the 13th Feline Fashion » Gossip - Looking hot to trot while bringing another work week to a close, Vanessa Hudgens got herself all glammed up for a trip to a local office building in Los Angeles, California on Friday (July 13).

The "Spring Breakers" babe showed off her wild side while rocking a sassy cheetah print frock as she trekked through the parking garage and inside for a business meeting.

Doing her best to stay connected with her fans as much as her busy schedule permits, the 23-year-old took to her official website to begin the compilation of a "summa mix".

Announcing her new web doings on Facebook, Vanessa posted, "ps Lovebugs....... I'm working on my first summa mix for ya guys..!!!!! What do you think will be on it? lol."

As for the details behind her music compilation effort, Miss Hudgens explained, "Hello all!! Summa is around the corner and I need some new music…So I want to start something new here on my blog..I wanna do a weekly post and find out about some music from you guys and who you are listening to! I know you guys are from all over and I wanna hear who is on top from where you are from! So help me out? I’m exxcccittteed to add some new jamz to my playlist.. <3".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...