.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Is Emma Watson Starring In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’? » Gossip

Is Emma Watson Starring In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’? » Gossip | Emma Watson
Emma Watson


Is Emma Watson Starring In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’? » Gossip -
OMG! I know Emma Watson is moving on from ‘Harry Potter,’ but, but, but… Hermione as Anastasia Steele?! Rumor has it Emma is one of the actresses under consideration to star in the movie adaptation of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’ Well, Emma has taken up pole dancing. Here’s what Emma told Entertaiment Weekly about it:
“I haven’t read the book, I haven’t a read a script, nothing. There are so many movies you become attached to when I’ve literally never even received a phone call. It was the same way with The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo – I never even saw a script!”
Okay. I can breathe again. I just CANNOT see Emma as Anastasia. I’m sure Emma has the acting chops to pull it off, and she is how I imagine Anastasia in terms of being bookish and innocent yet strong, so maybe I’m being hasty… I’m guessing they’re going to go with an unknown (or little known) actress (and actor) for ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’ What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...