.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Katy Perry Elle Cover: Pretty in Pink (and Purple) » Gossip

Katy Perry Elle Cover: Pretty in Pink (and Purple) » Gossip - Katy Perry is pretty in pink and purple on the cover of Elle’s September issue.

The 27-year-old, who recently split from husband Russell Brand and started dating John Mayer (probably not all that seriously we're guessing, at least not yet), discusses the possibility of getting married again someday.

If it does happen, John or whomever else, you're gonna have to work for it.

Katy Perry Elle Cover: Pretty in Pink (and Purple) » Gossip | Katy Perry
 Katy Perry Elle Cover

“I obviously have a lot to say right now… I’m a woman who likes to be courted – strongly," she said. "Never say never ... I’ll let love take the lead on that.”

As for her career, she's adaptable to change: “I love what I do, and when I don’t love what I do, I’ll make a change. I can’t be the candy queen forever.”

On being a role model for girls, she says: “I have no regrets."

"I’m not going to be everything to everyone. I can’t tell a person when it’s time for them to have sex. Or if they should have a cigarette. But I try to live my life with a lot of integrity, and, hopefully, that sends a message.”

We'd say she's on the right track. More Katy Perry pics below:

Katy Perry Elle Cover: Pretty in Pink (and Purple) » Gossip | Katy Perry

Katy Perry Elle Cover: Pretty in Pink (and Purple) » Gossip | Katy Perry
Katy Perry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...