.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Snooki Wants To Give Birth In Heels » Gossip

Snooki Wants To Give Birth In Heels » Gossip | Snooki
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi


Snooki Wants To Give Birth In Heels » Gossip - I think we’ve heard quite a few celebrities say this in the past, but when it comes to Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi saying it, I’ll believe it. The pint-sized reality television star says she wants to give birth in heels!

The Jersey Shore star tells In Touch“I’m packing heels, my leopard-print gown, eyelashes and makeup!”

Snooki, 24, also plans on wearing her push gift – a Pandora bracelet with tons of baby charms  – that she trusts her loving fiancé, Jionni LaValle, will slide on her wrist before September. “I wanna look good when [my baby Lorenzo] first sees me,” she tells In Touch.

The only thing left for the couple to do is walk down the aisle. “We’re gonna go to Vegas [for the bachelor/bachelorette parties],” says Snooki, who admits the couple hasn’t starting planning the wedding just yet. “Within a year or two,” adds Jionni. “You know, first the baby then we’ll take that next step.”
One that will include a killer pair of heels, we’re betting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...