.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Willow Smith: Mobile Phone Maniac » Gossip

Willow Smith: Mobile Phone Maniac » Gossip | Willow Smith
 Willow Smith


Willow Smith: Mobile Phone Maniac » Gossip - She has a definite affinity for cellular style, and yesterday (August 1) Willow Smith hit up The Phone Spa to score a new outfit for her mobile phone.

The “Whip My Hair” hitmaker looked pleased with her purchase, sporting a turquoise headband with a sleeveless black “Don’t Sleep” shirt and grey leggings.

In a recent interview, Willow discussed the downside of fame, namely the judgment she receives from her critics for everything from a fake tongue ring to her buzz hair style.

“The thing is that if I know what's true in my heart and my soul, then what people say can't shape that. I can say, ‘I don't have a fake tongue ring,’ and they'll be like, ‘aw, she covered it up!’”

“People have their own thing regardless. And, that is totally okay with me. If you don't like me, if you like me; both are equally cool. I send love and positive energy to all those people in their lives. I hope they find where they're meant to be but it’s kind of like don’t come here with that.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...