.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nick Gordon: Dating Bobbi Kristina Brown! » Gossip

Bobbi Kristina Brown has gone accessible with her relationship.

The 19-year old babe of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown is dating Nick Gordon, as the brace Tweeted a photo of itself aftermost night. The twist? Gordon is array of her step-brother.


Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon/celebrity gossip
Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon

Bobbi and Nick met abounding years ago afterwards the former's mother took Nick in as one of her own because he was adversity through above ancestors problems. A antecedent tells E! News that Gordon - declared as laid aback and able - has been the de facto "man" of the abode back Bobby Brown departed.

There's no claret affiliation amid the pair, of course, which is what prompted Gordon to baste out via Twitter yesterday, writing:

"Yea we got a little afterpiece and what!!!... All the haters that dont apperceive us or th absolute news can't un chase me. I don't accord a f--k. I've accepted my adherence to her and the Houston family. I don't owe any of you anything. Ha I don't alike apperceive y'all haters….Some ppl accept no lives so they gotta be in ours.

"For the brainless ppl out there she gave bearing to 1 child. And she trusted me with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!... She alleged me her me " God Son" I affirm some ppl in this apple act like they don't accept a brain..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...