.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Mariah Carey's "Triumphant (Get Em)": Listen Now! » Gossip

Mariah Carey's
 Mariah Carey


Mariah Carey's "Triumphant (Get Em)": Listen Now! » Gossip - She's been cranking out chart-topping tracks for over two decades now, and Mariah Carey has just debuted her latest effort in a single titled "Triumphant (Get Em)".

Releasing the song on Thursday (August 2), the new "American Idol" judge is joined by Rick Ross and Meek Mill in the effort - which is included on her forthcoming fourteenth studio album.

Posting a message about the single, which she said was written during a trying time in her life, Mariah added, “It helped me get through it. When you hear it, pay attention to the message and the lyrics. #WIN”

Meanwhile, the song's co-writer and co-producer, Bryan-Michael Cox, chatted with MTV News about "Triumphant (Get Em)" by saying, "This song is kind of inspirational. It's close to her heart, and I think her fans are going to really, really be emotionally attached to this song. I expect that this record's going to be a huge record. I expect that this is going to be one of her bigger albums."

Also commenting on the inclusion of Ross and Mill, Cox told, ""I think that Rick Ross is resilient, and Meek Mill [is] a new hot rapper, who's really hot, one of my favorite new hip hop artists. Rick Ross, who's always been one of my favorites, he's resilient. I think that, through the years, people try to count him out, and he always comes back, comes back harder, comes back with bigger and better records. So I think that the theme of 'Triumphant,' I think that he fits the theme of that whole concept the best, really, because through it all, Rick Ross always comes out on top."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...